- Designed especially for easy use and durability
- Chokes much better than standard slings and releases earlier
- Soft and pliable – conforms well to irregularly shaped loads
- Double jacket protects load-bearing fibers
- Tagged for easy identification
Made of 100% polyester fiber in an endless or continuous loop. Double covered sling has superior strength and durability. Lightweight and easy to handle, store, and clean. Provides excellent resistance to ultra-violet rays and resists many acids (not alkalis).
Care and Use
Temperature: Manufactured from polyester, round slings are seriously degraded at temperature above 200 degrees.
Improper Loading: Shock loading, unbalanced loading, overloading and inadequate consideration for the effect of angle factors can adversely affect strength.
Cuts, Punctures, Abrasions: When sleeves on a round sling has been damaged so that the inner load bearing yarns can be exposed, the sling MUST be removed from service.
Chemicals: Round slings must not be exposed to fumes, vapor sprays, mists or liquids of alkaline, aldehydes, ethers or concentrated sulfuric acid.
Foreign Matter: Material such as metal chips, weld splatter, heavy grit, etc. can damage round slings.