Contrx Product Warranty
CONTRX Industries warrants products it manufactures against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from date of receipt by the purchaser or his customer or one year from time of completion of initial field installation if installed by CONTRX. CONTRX agrees to furnish the same or substantially similar replacement part (new or repaired) free of charge, F.O.B. site, providing the buyer gives immediate written notice of alleged defects and, if requested by CONTRX, returns the defective parts to our factory, freight collect, for our inspection and examination.
- This warranty applies only to CONTRX equipment or materials which, after our inspection are determined to be defective either in material supplied or workmanship performed by CONTRX. Where equipment is furnished by CONTRX but not of its manufacture, CONTRX’S liability is limited to such adjustment as the actual manufacturer makes to CONTRX.
- CONTRX will not be liable for the cost of repairs, alterations, or replacements or any expense connected therewith made or incurred by the purchaser or his agents or employees, except upon written authority from the CONTRX office.
- This warranty is personal to purchaser only and applies only to equipment the purchaser has properly operated and maintained in accordance with CONTRX’S written instructions.
- CONTRX assumes no liability for any consequential damages suffered through the use or loss of use or its equipment.
- This constitutes CONTRX’S sole warranty with respect to the equipment and material manufactured by itself. CONTRX makes no other warranty of any kind whatsoever, expressed or implied, and all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose which exceed the aforementioned obligation are hereby disclaimed by CONTRX Industries.
Contrx Industries, Inc. U.S.A.
1377 Kimberly Drive, Neenah, WI 54956
(office) 920-722-0101 – (fax) 920-725-1394