by VMcontrx | Jul 7, 2015 | News, Products, US Sling |
Lifting magnets may be electro or permanent, and may be installed and used as single magnets or as arrangements of multiple magnets. In all of these cases, making an optimum selection of lifting magnet components to handle steel plate and shapes requires a thorough knowledge of the application.
The factors that dominate the lifting magnet selection for any specific applications are:
1. Weight, shape, and contact area of the objects to be lifted.
2. Surface conditions of load and magnet.
3. Stiffness of load.
4. Range of sizes and shapes to be lifted.
5. Frequency of occurrence of the different sizes and shapes.
6. Adjustment of lifting power for less than full magnet face utilization.
7. Temperature of load material.
8. Ambient temperature.
Consideration of each of these factors will lead to identification of the magnet type, shape, number, and face contour best suited for economy, efficiency, and safety.
by VMcontrx | Jun 30, 2015 | Contrx Cranes, News, Products |
Contrx Cranes has been a leading manufacturer of standard and custom-design lifting equipment. We are known in the industry for manufacturing quality cranes including Jib Cranes, Portable Gantry Jibs, Portable Jibs, Jib Lifts, Pallet Lifters, Work Station Jibs, Wall Mounted Jibs, Overhead Bridge Cranes, Pillar Mounted Jibs, and Free Standing Bridge Cranes.
CONTRX ARTICULATING JIB CRANE
We are proud to feature our newest Articulating Jib Crane designed with you in mind. We believe it will become an essential component and solution for all of your lifting needs.
- Reaching around or under obstructions
- Reaching through doorways
- Reaching into machines/trucks
- Easy movement
- Precise load positioning
- Standard capacities of 250 lb and 500 lb
- Spans from 8 to 20 feet
- 1000 lb and 2000 lb capacity models available on request
- Material Handling
Please call for a quote 920-722-0101 or 800-831-2380. Visit our Contrx Crane page here: Contrx Cranes.